Be Part of the NAI Realvest Team!
Senior Commercial Real Estate Broker
NAI Realvest is seeking experienced commercial real estate brokers to grow our team in our Orlando office. We are looking for brokers who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally recognized brand. Our unique, collaborative approach increases demand for the properties you represent creating increased value for your clients. If you represent tenants, our presence nationally means you can grow and expand with your clients. All offices are independently owned and operated, with local ties to the community. If you have been working in commercial real estate and want to grow your business and make an impact in your community and within the industry, NAI is the brand for you.
NAI Realvest is an independently owned and operated commercial real estate firm in Orlando, Florida and has served clients in Central Florida with a full range of commercial real estate services for more than 25 years. We are a proud partner of NAI Global with more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with 6,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.15 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world. At NAI Realvest we build demand for our properties through our shared fee incentives, online marketing platforms, and full-service in-house marketing department. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every broker the opportunity to succeed on his or her own while also being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together.
- Active real estate license
- 3+ years of commercial real estate sales, leasing or tenant representation experience with a proven track record.
- The motivation, discipline and focus to exceed your current earnings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work as a team and/or desire to build your own team.
- Desire to work within a national brokerage platform.
- *This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
What NAI Offers
Each independently owned NAI office offers its own unique package of services and support. As part of an NAI company, you can expect to receive:
- The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world.
- A cooperative family environment.
- Support and coaching to help you grow your business.
- Cloud based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- A full range of local and national tools to better support your clients.
- Global support that lets you compete on a national scale.
Maintenance Engineer I
NAI Realvest is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer I (ME). The Maintenance Engineer I is responsible for a diversified portfolio comprised of retail, office and warehouse properties. They will perform building and property maintenance as directed by Property Managers and the Maintenance Engineer Supervisor. The maintenance engineer has the responsibility to maintain and/or enhance the property and building systems and assists the property manager in implementing preventative maintenance plans for the property.
- Some technical understanding: electrical, mechanical, plumbing
- Familiar with all mechanical/plumbing systems within properties in portfolio
This is a full-time position with the weekly schedule based on number of hours budgeted to each property. Additional hours are scheduled by the property managers, depending on property needs.
NAI Realvest is independently owned and operated and is an equal opportunity employer.