Specialties: Industrial Assets and Land
Background & Experience
As a third generation native to Orlando with more than two decades of brokerage experience, Jason is recognized for his industry knowledge & civic leadership. His attention to fiduciary obligations, detail to the transaction, persistence and arduous work has allowed Jason the benefit of retaining valued & long-term client relationships.
Serving as Senior Vice President at NAI Realvest, Jason is responsible for overcoming complex real estate challenges using pragmatic analytical skills and trusted strategic advisors to serve his client’s with a 360 degree perspective during the disposition & acquisition of development land and brokerage of industrial properties.
Jason has transacted several million square feet over his career while representing multigenerational landowners, national home builders, industrial developers.
University of Central Florida - Orlando, FL | Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Professional Associations & Designations
- License - Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Member - National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member - NAI Industrial Council
- President - Rotary Club Maitland, FL
- Rotary International - Paul Harris Fellow
- Chairman - Orange County, FL | Nuisance Abatement Board
- Chairman - City of Maitland, FL | Transportation Advisory Board
- Volunteer - Junior Achievement, Orlando, FL
- Board Member - American Heart Association, Orlando, FL